Friday 12 October 2012

Not much to tell

Yes the days have been uneventful,with little progress or back stepping. So I am happy. Tired and happy. I've not managed much activity, a little bit more socially, which is a great boost to the spirits. I had a seizure last week, probably because of a cold, but who ever knows with such confusions? Since then my body has been telling me to take it easy physically. I've managed a few quiet yoga sessions and to cook a little bit in the kitchen, but very little else. I've spread myself thin on-line(as you might have gathered!) and allowed myself to experiment with visiting some friends, making sure there are limits with how far I go and how long I stay. My confidence in my own spirit seems stronger. I'm sure that my believing recovery is a possibility and knowing I will get there has helped that. I just have to live with whatever bumps on the road happen before I reach that horizon. I'm in a bit of a valley in some areas at the moment, but am right on the top of a hill in others!

No comments:

Post a Comment