Wednesday 1 August 2012

One of Those Days

I am sorry to appear so depressing from just the title but it is one of those days. it's not a jumping for joy day, just a muddle through kind of day. What Ineed is something to lift me, to give me support and motivation, where do I turn on a day like this?
I turn to my blog!
I went through a few posts for some inspiration and what did I find?
Amazing Results -link-
I must choose little things that have happened today to give me an amazing day.  My neighbour has moved. not good, but I will always have her, just up the road and I will also have a new family to connect with.

i have got dressed.
i have found the strength to release some tension in a short walk and a little yoga, including a really good grounding meditation.
i have had a good laugh as I explained to a friend over the phone how many things I could think of that were black and white, and red all over. the last one being a polar bear wearing a black top hat and dinner jacket, with chicken pox!
(Give yourself a laugh every day, I try to do it as a must every day, it is a great release and proof that you're still in touch with the real world.)
i have sent a birthday present off in such good time that it can go Royal Mail Second class. I will have no need to panic about it's arrival!
i have been able to watch my tension, watch my anxiety, that has built up from the last few days, as a casual observer. I know what it is when my neck and throat feels sore and tense and can observe it without worrying, just knowing that it is tension that will dissipate as the reasons calm and filter away over the next few days.
i have quite a few i haves to be grateful for and will focus on them to keep me going, with no need to even contemplate what have nots may be lurking underneath. I see what I am able to do in comparison to last year. I see how then I had to focus on what may be, and believe in what I hadn't seen, now I can focus on improving even more than I have done and improve to points which I still am reaching for without knowing. These goals can be reached and these i haves will encourage me even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment